As a member of the E.A.T. Circle of Friends you have preferential access to the E.A.T. program and tickets throughout the year. E.A.T. enables you to meet and exchange ideas with leading THOUGHT LEADERS from all over the world who will present their ideas and projects on socially relevant topics.
Benefits & Contributions 2021
The E.A.T. will take place in 2021 in a series of virtual and smaller real events.
The LONGUE DURÉE theme originates in January with a 12 HRS LIVE STREAM from Zuoz including performances, walks and conversations, which you can join online at any time.
In spring and summer it develops into real-time events at the Kunsthalle Zurich, in the Emma Kunz Grotto and in autumn at the Centre Culturel Suisse. Paris, at the new Swiss Life Arena in Zurich and at the Serpentine Galleries in London.
E.A.T. goes on a journey — both literally and mentally.
More detailed information and further dates will be announced in the next few weeks.
Of course, we always adhere to the COVID protection and hygiene concepts specified by the respective health ministries.
The capacities are limited.
We would be delighted if you would participate.
Your E.A.T. Team
- As a Benefactor you enable E.A.T. to invite most influential and innovative Thought Leaders from all over the world to the main forum E.A.T. / Engadin Art Talks and the E.A.T. x Talks .
- As a Benefactor you are at the centre of E.A.T. Forum’s development and can get an exclusive insight into the design process of E.A.T. and access to the international network of the art world.
- The Benefactors receive all benefits like the Patrons (see below) and are acknowledged on the website and in the programme.
- Participation in the E.A.T. Longue Duree 12 hrs Live Stream 30 January 2021 from Zuoz with talks, walks, performances & star gazing.
- Two seats for the E.A.T. x Zurich at the Kunsthalle Zurich in June with dinner.
- Two seats for the E.A.T. x Zurich at the Art Basel for "Museum of the Future" with dinner in September.
- Two seats for the E.A.T. x London at the Serpentine Galleries in London in October.
- Two seats for the E.A.T. x Paris at the Centre Culturelle Suisse Paris with dinner in October.
- Mentioned as E.A.T. Patron on our website and in our programme booklet.
- Organization of an exclusive artist studio visit.
single person CHF 700 / couple CHF 1300
- Participation in the E.A.T. Longue Durée 12 hours Live Stream on 30 January 2021 from Zuoz including talks, walks, performances & star gazing.
- One or two seats for the E.A.T. x Zurich at the Kunsthalle Zurich in June.
- One or two seats for the E.A.T. x Zurich at the Art Basel for "Museum of the Future" in September.
- One or two seats for the E.A.T. x London at the Serpentine Galleries in London in October.
- One or Two seats for the E.A.T. x Paris at the Centre Culturelle Suisse Paris in October.
- Mentioned as E.A.T. Friend on our website and in our program booklet.
Programme is subject to changes.
Please transfer to the following account or online via the website:
E.A.T./ Engadin Art Talks Foundation, PostFinance: IBAN CH 18 0900 0000 8579 6433 7
Contributions are tax-deductible in Switzerland.